Help Us, Help Them!
Donations help us provide the care to our animal programs!
Please read over the criteria for donating to make sure its something we can pick up. If so, then either call the store to arrange a pick up at 770-592-8072 or use the contact form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Including a detail description, contact info (phone number), and address will greatly help the process. Please remember we are very busy with not only the animals but also the day to day questions and responsibilities we are faced with so please be patient with us. We usually book about 10 days out in advance, so make sure to give us adequate amount of notice. Thank you for considering us as the recipient of your items!
Also remember all donations are tax deductible.
To schedule a pick-up your items must follow the below:
- Good resellable condition? NO rip, stains, tears, or holes.
- A large item that would not fit in your car?
- We do NOT take box TV's, only true flat screens, 5 years or newer.
- Gently Used?
- Due to our box truck not having a lift gate anymore piano's are not something we can pick up unless they are smaller.
- Anything that is small enough to fit in your car or truck and you have the ability to drop it off at the store please drop off between 11-5 Monday thru Saturday.
- We are closed on Sundays but there are 2 blue donations bins outside the store for after hour drop offs.
- Please keep things in boxes or bags and only place items inside the bins. Larger furniture we would ask that you do not drop off after hours.
- According to United States CONSUMER PRODUCT SAFETY COMMISSION there are certain things we are not allowed to sell. A couple of them are:
- Car Seats
- Drop Side Cribs
- Recalled or out of date items
- Mattresses must have the white consumer product tag attached.