Cherokee Humane Society
Meet Our Thrift store Staff
Thrift Store Manager
Sherri Deal, Boutique Manager
The boutique department offers an exceptional variety of unique, antique, and vintage items as well as handcrafted art, designer purses and clothes, jewelry and much more.
If you are a serious collector , stop by the Boutique counter and fill out a card detailing your favorite items and you can be called if that item comes in.
Our store is a favorite for collectors and dealers so stop in frequently as our merchandise turns over quickly.
Help Us, Help Them!
The Cherokee Humane Society (CHS) Thrift Store is pleased to announce that we are officially open at our new location. Its new home is located at 12156 Hwy 92, at the intersection of Trickum Rd., adjacent to McDonald’s Restaurant, and is now receiving donations and scheduling limited pickups. Hours will be Monday – Saturday 10 AM to 6 PM.
The CHS Thrift Store has been a fixture in Cherokee County for over seventeen years. First located on Bells Ferry Road, it recently had to move due to construction. “We are so excited about our new location,” stated Barbara Holland, Store General Manager. “We think this new location can help our Humane Society SAVE -- Save, Alter, Adopt, Vet, Vaccinate and Eliminate Euthanasia -- even more animals who end up in shelters.”
Donations help us provide the care to our animal programs!
Have something you would like to donate?
Please read over the criteria for donating to make sure its something we can pick up. If so, then either call the store to arrange a pick up at 770-592-8072. We usually book about 10 days out in advance, so make sure to give us adequate amount of notice. Thank you for considering us as the recipient of your items!
Also remember all donations are tax deductible.
To schedule a pick-up your items must follow the below:
- Good resell-able condition? NO rip, stains, tears, or holes.
- A large item that would not fit in your car?
- We do NOT take box TV's, only true flat screens, 5 years or newer.
Do your donation not fit the criteria for a pick up?
- Anything that is small enough to fit in your car or truck and you have the ability to drop it off at the store please drop off between 11-3 Monday thru Saturday.
- We are closed on Sundays, NO after hour drop offs or on Sundays please!
- DO NOT LEAVE THINGS ON THE SIDEWALK.
- According to United States CONSUMER PRODUCT SAFETY COMMISSION there are certain things we are not allowed to sell. A couple of them are:
- Car Seats
- Drop Side Cribs
- Recalled or out of date items
- Mattresses must have the white consumer product tag attached.